Sunday, October 2, 2011

Gingi, my beautiful boy






It’s hard to believe that even Gingarello was thin and dirty and scared and not very attractive once, but I remember him as a little kitty crying with fear, hidden in a car engine. I found him on my way back from the vet, with four other cats on my bike, one more in my backpack and almost 10 nearby. Every time I succeeded to persuade him to get out and tried to catch him, all those cats eager to get to know him approached so he hid again. And again. And again. Finally, after an hour and a half, Gingi was in my arms, all covered with grease and dirt, horribly thin and scared still…He grew up and became one of the most beautiful tomcats in my shelter, completely aware of his wonderful look. He doesn’t pay any attention to the rest of the world, and approaches me only when he’s in the mood. Born to be a star!

2 comments:

Angela P. said...

Gingi is simply adorable!!! Reminds of my kitty, Squeekers. Gingi likes to smile, so precious!

Midori said...

He is a beautiful orange tiger cat!!!