Wednesday, December 2, 2009

At the vet's, and Sugi







A lots of new pictures, among them for all Danica's friends and donors to see how many kitties had to go for vet's visits in the past two weeks... Danica says that basically the vet's bills are the thing that keep on breaking her budget, because they are always expected, but at the same time always so sudden, and unexpected.

The first pictures are those of Sugi, and he has really come a long way since Danica found him all burnt, skinny and scared to death.

Milance is doing pretty good, considering his situation, but Danica did not send me any new pictures of him in this last batch.

Last, but not the least: one of the most wonderful books I have ever read in my life ( and I flatter myself to be really well read) - Homer's Odyssey, by Gwen Cooper. The book hard to put down, impossible to forget. I presume for all those who come to this blog and donate for Danica's kitties cats mean something in their lives. So, if that is the case, you do not want to miss this book!

No comments: