Monday, June 1, 2009

Kitty Stroller (sad) Update

I would like to share a sad story with you: few months ago , as some of you might remember, Danica asked me if I can buy a pet stroller for her, that also can be attached to a bike.

Some of you donated to that cause, and I bought it. Now the sad part starts: instead of paying the seller to ship it for me, I decided to ship it myself because $ 150 seemed too much!

Well, the stroller package is huge, and it has been sitting in my basement.I tried Fed Ex and DHL , and the shipping is close to $ 1000.

My husband tried regular way, US postal service, and they would not take it, because it is too big for what they ship to Serbia. So , we are stuck.

We will try German Amazon, so that they ship it to Novi Sad directly. In the meantime, I have unopened package of really great pet stroller.

I paid about $150.00 for them, and if you or anyone you know might want to buy them, I would gladly ship them, and then give all the money to Danica of course, for in the meantime her washing machine broke!

I tried to upload a picture of the stroller I bought, but could not for some reason. I will try later again, but they are pink, sturdy, and can hold up to 100 pounds of weight.

1 comment:

Midori said...

What is the brand and model of the kitty stroller? Thank you. Midori